Let’s take a moment to discuss the importance of self-confidence.
When was the last time you felt unworthy? I know for me it was immediately following my divorce. The feeling of not being good enough is so heavy it’s hard to think that there’s any room for improvement.
But guess what? Self-confidence is easy to get back. You just have to invest the time in nurturing it.
In this Corrie Lo Show episode, I deep dive into this topic, along with the signs of poor self-confidence as well as how to increase it.
What are some signs of poor self-confidence? On this episode I review some of the most common ones, including:
- You give into others
- You let fear dictate you
- You can’t make decisions
- You can’t take compliments
- You give up too easily
- You compare yourself to others
In discussing the importance of self confidence, some key points stand out, including:
- It sets the bar for your boundaries in relationships
- It makes you attractive
- It helps you make the right decisions
- It makes you more productive
- It helps overcome fear
- It’s essential for leadership
Ready to regain your self-confidence? On this episode, I also share some of my favorites strategies, including:
- Do one thing that scares you every day
- Help others
- Visualize yourself how you want to be
- Put time into your appearance and self-care
- Reframe negative thinking for positive
- Stop comparing yourself to others
- Become self-aware – avoid people and situations that don’t’ feel good
Watch or listen to the full episode below.
Watch on YouTube
Listen on Corrie Lo Radio
Connect with Corrie
? Connect with Corrie: http://corrielogiudice.com
? Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/iamcorrielo
? Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iamcorrielo
? Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/iamcorrielo
? YouTube: Corrie Lo