The days of the cliche, pushy salesmen are over. It’s time for a new definition of selling. One where it’s about providing the right service at the right price, instead of selling just to make a bottom line.
If the thought of asking for a sale makes you feel ashamed, this episode is for you. Today I’m going to be reviewing a strategy to sales that works each and every time because it puts the customer first. After, you’ll naturally start closing more customers because you won’t just be asking for a sale, but also solving a problem they need a solution for.
The Secret: Keep the Customer in Control!!
Tips to make the selling process more authentic and effective
- Remember… “People don’t like to be sold, but they love to buy” Jeffory Gittomer
- Take a few minutes to establish a rapport
- Ask thoughtful questions.
- Ask permission prior to responding
- Adopt a Test Close
- Use the closing process to answer any objections the customer may have.
To learn the specifics on my process, check out the episode below.
Watch on Youtube
Listen on Corrie Lo Radio
? Connect with Corrie: http://corrielogiudice.com
? Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/iamcorrielo
? Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iamcorrielo
? Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/iamcorrielo
? YouTube: Corrie Lo